Oregon Trout Hat

(2 customer reviews)


Out of stock



Years of field testing this hat has proven time and time again to increase fishiness in 83.6% of anglers who are wearing this sweet lid. The remaining 16.4% of anglers in our study group were dry fly purists and refused to fish nymphs – and there is sadly no hat that will cure that disease. From the far reaches of the Upper Deschutes, to swinging for summer chrome below Maupin, the Oregon Trout Hat can handle it all with mad steeze.

Yupoong Classic Trucker does a wonderful job tackling large foreheads, and looks equally as stylish on smaller noggins too. Brown front-panel and bill, and khaki mesh backpanels blend in nicely to the Central Oregon environs when stealth approach is key. You can also utilize this stealth when snagging a beer from your fishing partners stream-side stash. We won’t judge you, you look too good with this hat on to do that. Price includes shipping, and a free matching Oregon Trout Sticker!

2 reviews for Oregon Trout Hat

  1. Fishy McBro

    I seriously catch more fish when I wear this hat.

  2. Fishy McBro

    This lid is super fly. Get it? Like FLYfishing?

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close